Hannon Digital is a B2B digital marketing and communications agency based in South West London in Chiswick Park. The business also has offices in Mumbai. Clients include global leaders in telecoms, technology, property, recruitment, law and many other sectors.
The company provides four main services:
- Digital Marketing Consulting
- Social Web Development
- LinkedIn Training
- Social Media Management
A contract role has become available for a Client Services Director to manage the relationships with our clients receiving social media management services and to ensure the delivery of high quality services from our staff and from third party contractors.
The Client Services Director should have experience of delivering digital marketing services and of managing client relationships and of liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and senior management.
The role will involve travelling to clients’ offices on a weekly basis and will include working from the HD London office and working from home is also an option. The successful candidate will be working in a new and exciting start up environment as the company is only 18 months old and you will be part of building a team of account managers over the next 18 months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Regularly visit clients in London and for a half day each per week.
- Ensure the successful delivery of social media services and deliver monthly service reports created by the Hannon Digital teams.
- Liaise with staff in both London and Mumbai via Skype and face to face and via telephone.
- Develop customer relationship and digital account management processes.
- Develop social media management services.
- Liaise with stakeholders and suppliers to provide high quality services.
- Educate clients about additional services and products.
- Sustain a satisfactory net promoter score for each client.
- Create new and innovative ways to service Hannon Digital’s digital marketing and communications clients.
- Record and develop processes to allow the company to scale in both the UK and India.
Desirable Attributes and Characteristics:
- The ideal candidate should be personable and good at starting and developing business relationships.
- Extremely organised and punctual.
- Excellent at communicating over the telephone and via email and live chat platforms.
- Exceptional Skype and video conferencing skills.
- The ability to travel via train to meetings.
- The ability to plan content with the client and write articles following telephone interviews.
- Be able to use a CRM system and pull reports on levels of customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Be able to present to senior managers and be able to politely challenge clients regarding the effectiveness of using digital and social media.
- Experience of using project management software.
- Experience of building client services teams.
- Experience of planning and writing content.
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment and be a self-starter and a team player.
- Be willing to learn new processes and stay up to date on the latest B2B digital and social media technology.
- Be ambitious and want to help build a dependable client services department.
We aim to match or better your current basic salary plus we offer an additional bonus based on customer satisfaction ratings.
To apply for This role please send a link to your complete LinkedIn profile to email@example.com